- How many are the company's shareholders?
- There are 153,175 shareholders of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. as of September 30, 2023.
- What is the ownership structure by investor type?
- Individual investors hold 27.1%, financial institutions hold 29.1%, and foreign investors hold 25.3% of the company's shares as of September 30, 2023.
- When is the next annual shareholders' meeting?
- Annual shareholders' meeting is held in the late June every year.
- When will be dividends distributed to shareholders? How much was the latest dividend paid?
- Dividends are paid to shareholders on the shareholders' list as of March 31 and September 30. The Company has transferred to the committee system since June 2004, which allows it to pay out dividends as soon as a resolution is made by the board of directors. The dividend payment was 12 yen per share for 2H FY2022, making it a total of 23 yen per share for FY2022, and the dividend payment for 1H FY2023 was 19 yen per share.
- Share Information