- When is the company's fiscal year? How many times does the company announce earnings results?
- Fiscal year ends March 31 and earnings results are released quarterly.
- How is the current financial and earnings status of the company?
- For April 2023 to September 2023, consolidated net operating revenues were 278,432 million yen, and consolidated ordinary profit was 76,932 million yen.
- What affiliated and subsidiary companies are included in the consolidated financial statement of Daiwa Securities Group Inc.?
- The Daiwa Securities Group consists of 150 consolidated subsidiaries and 19 affiliates applying equity method, which include Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd., Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd., Daiwa Corporate Investment Co., Ltd. and Daiwa PI Partners Co. Ltd., those which conduct securities and investment related activities, and companies that supports the Group's activities such as Daiwa Institute of Research Ltd., Daiwa Securities Business Center Co., Ltd, and Daiwa Facilities Co., Ltd. (as of September 30, 2023)
- Financial Information