Terms & Conditions
This site policy is applicable to websites (i.e. www.daiwa-grp.jp and www.daiwatv.jp) managed and operated by Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (hereafter referred to as "the Company"). Please note the following when accessing these sites.
The contents of this website are intended for use by the residents of Japan. In addition, any items on this website are published for the purpose of providing information pertaining to the Company as well as general information relating to securities investments. Information is not provided for solicitation purposes. Any final decision regarding investments is the sole responsibility of the user.
The Company reserves the right to modify or delete any part of the content published on the website without any notice.
2. User Environment
We recommend the following user environment when accessing this website.
- Microsoft Edge (latest)
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Firefox (latest)
- Safari (latest)
Viewing PDF files
In order to provide data such as reports and disclosure information on this website, the Company elects to use PDF files. Adobe Reader from Adobe Systems Incorporated is required to view such files.
In order to provide data such as market conditions and disclosure information on this website, the Company elects to use movie files. The following versions of Windows Media Player from Microsoft Corporation or Real Player from Real Networks are required to view such files.
- Windows Media Player Version 9.0 or higher (recommended)
- Real Player Version 8.0 or higher
- Windows Media Player Version 9.0 or higher (recommended)
3. Communication Security
We design our systems to ensure that our customers can use them securely.
- In order to protect personal information, our company uses SSL 128-bit encrypted communication on various information request screens, inquiry screens, and information request screens.
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a standard proposed by Netscape to ensure more secure communication when transferring data between networks. It prevents a third party from stealing or falsifying the data.
- (1) To study usage conditions on this website without tracking specific users.
- (2) To pinpoint and resolve any problems that may arise on the web server.
- (3) To improve the content of the website as well as e-mails and improve overall user satisfaction.
- (4) To customize the content of the website and e-mails so that it matches up with user preferences.
- *An IP address is a number that identifies an user's computer.
- *A Cookie is a piece of information sent from the Company's web server to a user's browser. The browser saves the information on the user's hard disk or other memory location. Although Cookies can distinguish between IP addresses of users, it cannot distinguish any features of a specific user unless the user inputs personal information to the browser. Any information inputted is saved on the Cookie and the browser sends it back to the Company's web server whenever the user returns to this website. At this time, although the web server can identify the user, it does not infringe on or violate the users' privacy or usage environment.
- In order to increase privacy, browsers may be configured to alert the user when a cookie is being sent, or to refuse to accept cookies. If a user disables the function that allows the acceptance of cookies by a browser, a portion of the Company's website may not operate properly. Users are fully responsible for the setting and managing of Cookies.
The following instructions should be followed to modify cookie settings on a browser:
On Google Chrome for the PC
- *Setting instructions may differ depending on the browser. The help menu on the browser can be accessed to determine specific instructions for setting cookies.
- 1.At the top right, click on three dots and select "Settings"
- 2.At the left side of the "Settings" screen, click on "Privacy and security"
- 3.Click on "Cookies and other site data" and choose the setting for "First-party Cookies" and "Third-party Cookies" (websites other than those displayed)
- To specify that Cookies should always be saved on the computer, click on "Allow all cookies"
- To specify that Cookies should never be saved on the computer, click on "Block all cookies (not recommended)"
All content published on this website (e.g. information, trademarks, designs, etc.) is the copyright of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. and its affiliated companies. As such, it is protected by the copyright laws of any country. As a general rule, commercials on this website are the copyright of the original creator.
Copyright of Video Footage
All streaming video published on this website is the copyright of Daiwa Securities Group Inc..
By law, all of the above may not be used (e.g. copied, modified, uploaded, displayed, transmitted, distributed, licensed, sold or published), transmitted, or transferred via intranet or e-mail to a third-party without the prior permission of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. or any of its affiliated companies. For video footage or other content produced by external parties, permission from such entities is required.
This site features names that are the registered trademarks of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. The site may also include product names, service names, company names and logos that are in general the trademark or trade name of Daiwa Securities Group Inc. All these trademarks and service marks are the property of the Company, and displaying them in any manner without the prior permission of the Company is strictly prohibited.
All content displayed on this website are current as of the day they are published and any opinions or forecasts are based on available information at that time. The Company reserves the right to amend any such information without prior notice.
In addition, there is no guarantee that the information displayed on this website is up to date. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy of the information herein in this website, and is not liable for any loss or damage, arising from the use of such information.
Please also note that errors may occur on this website because of third-party tampering, mechanical malfunctions or other force majeure.
8. Links to Our Website
Please contact us with a description of the content and purpose of your website, if you would like to add a link to our site. As a general rule, the Company allows linking to the top page of this website or a specific URL. Please note that the Company reserves it right to decline such requests.
Please also note that content and URL addresses may be modified or deleted by the Company without any prior notice.
9. Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other sites. The Company does not control these other websites, and as such, we have not reviewed all of the information on such sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through such sites. In addition, the Company is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use thereof.
10. Survey of Usage Conditions
A portion of this website is monitored by Adobe's "Adobe Analytics"software, Google's "Google Analytics"software, and Microsoft's "Microsoft Clarity"software. The software collects statistical data regarding site access and fluctuations, and analyzes behavioral characteristics of users.
This allows the Company to understand usage conditions and improve the website to better match user needs.
11. Applicable Laws and Court of Competent Jurisdiction
The laws of Japan govern this website. The interpretation and applicability of the site policy will be in accordance with such laws. Any disputes regarding this website shall be resolved in the District Court of Tokyo.
12. Changes to the Site Policy
From time to time, the Company may make changes to all or part of the site policy. If and when important changes are made, the Company shall publish details of such change on the website for a specific period of time.